GCNA Board of Directors
GREATER CLEVELAND NURSES ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2018
President: Geraldine Pangrac
President Elect: David Foley
Vice President: Judy Beeler
Secretary: Kathleen Koviac
Treasurer: Barb Daly
Administration: Ildiko Yuryev
Administration: Janet Baker
Education: Betty Freund
Education: Michelle Slater
At-Large: Clare Keiser
At-Large Kyle Patchen
Staff Nurse: Mary Louise Tatum
Staff Nurse: Amanda Thomas
Greater Cleveland Nurses Association
GCNA@clevelandnurse.org or email@example.com
- transact the business of the Association between meetings.
- establish major administrative policies governing the affairs of the Association and devise, coordinate and supervise measures for the Association's growth and development.
- exercise all powers of the Association not reserved in the Bylaws to the voting body, the officers, and/or other units of the Association.
- provide for such work of the officers and committees as may be deemed expedient; provide for the proper care of materials, equipment, and funds of the Association, for the
- payment of legitimate expenses, for the annual auditing or reviewing of all books of account by a certified public accountant, and for the investment of funds of the Association.
- appoint an Executive Director, define the duties and fix the compensation for such position.
- Establish, review and update changes regarding personnel policies, job descriptions and salaries.
- appoint committees, task forces and ad hoc groups unless otherwise specified in the Bylaws, and coordinate their activities.
- make all other appointments not otherwise provided for and fill vacancies as necessary and as provided for in these Bylaws.
- determine the date and place of each meeting of the Association and of the Board of Directors.
- provide for the establishment and dissolution of organized clinical, occupational and special interest units, considering such recommendations as may come form the members.
- approve fund raising activity prior to the initiation of same by any unit of the Association.
- provide for representation at meetings of voluntary organizations, public or governmental agencies upon request or as deemed appropriate.
- report to the Association membership at each regular meeting the business transacted between meetings.
Contact the GCNA office for meeting locations and dates at 216-771-6922216-771-6922