Free Hilton Hotel Rooms – A powerful ANA membership benefit that helps your whole family stay safe
Nothing keeps you from giving the best patient care. But ANA knows that nurses are worried about what they might bring home at the end of their shift – how can they keep their families safe while working in this pandemic?
That is why ANA is so excited to partner with the American Nurses Foundation, Hilton, and American Express to bring our members this exciting new Member benefit. Starting Monday April 13th, ANA members can reserve free rooms at Hilton hotels to free you from the worry of contaminating your home.
What is the offer?
- Hilton is offering 1 million free room nights to frontline medical personnel – including nurses who are ANA members.
- Reserve up to 7 consecutive nights at Hilton hotels across the US – for free.
- The offer runs April 13th through the end of May.
Why is the offer limited to ANA members?
- Hilton has required that participating associations limit the offer to members to help to ensure that the offer gets to who it was intended to reach – frontline healthcare workers treating COVID-19 patients.
- ANA is one of 10 healthcare associations partnering with Hilton on this offer.
How do I participate?
- Click on the “Join ANA” button below to become an ANA member.
- Already a Member? Click here to sign in and access the “Hilton Free Room Offer” page.
Access the full FAQ document here.
Due to unprecedented demand for the Hilton Free Room Offer, availability of free rooms are not guaranteed for all locations. Hilton has committed to offer the full “Million Room Nights” and will be releasing additional room inventory on four weeks out on a rolling basis. If you cannot find rooms in your area after accessing the Hilton site, please check back for future availability
One million thank yous to our members
Join us now to take advantage of this free room offer.
Brought to you by: