President: Penni Lynn Rolen, PhD (c), MSN, RN
President-Elect: Laura Goliat, DNP, RN, ANEF
Vice President: Caitlyn Yeager, PhD, RN
Treasurer: S. Carlton Betts, MSN, RN, MBA
Secretary: Michaelle Jones, BSN, RN
Staff Nurse- Gerry Pangrac, RN
Administration – Denise Mathews, MSN, RN
Education – Jillian Russell, MSN, RN
At Large- Shelly Malberti, DNP, RN
Staff Nurse- Consuella Albright, MSN, RN
Administration – Janet Baker, DNP, RN
Education– Cathy Mohney, MSN, RN
At Large– Janterria Matthews, DNP, RN
Executive Director: Carol Sams, MSN, RN
Thank you to our outgoing officers for all their dedication and hard work this past year! You all contributed to a successful year for GCNA:
- Vice President- Anna Goldman, MSN, RN
- Secretary- Marybeth Anderson Keppler, BSN, RN
- Staff Nurse- vacant
- Administration – Doricia Strickland, MSN, RN
- Education – Catherine Mohney, MSN, RN
- At Large- Janterria Matthews, DNP, RN
- Nominating Committee:
- Staff Nurse- Gerry Pangrac, RN
- Administration – Patricia Sharpnack, DNP, RN
- Education- Cathy Mohney, MSN, RN
- At Large-Sandy Levine, BSN, RN
Responsibilities of the Board
- Transact the business of the Association between meetings.
- Establish major administrative policies governing the affairs of the Association and devise, coordinate and supervise measures for the Association’s growth and development.
- Exercise all powers of the Association not reserved in the Bylaws to the voting body, the officers, and/or other units of the Association.
- Provide for such work of the officers and committees as may be deemed expedient; provide for the proper care of materials, equipment, and funds of the Association, for the
- Payment of legitimate expenses, for the annual auditing or reviewing of all books of account by a certified public accountant, and for the investment of funds of the Association.
- Establish, review and update changes regarding personnel policies, job descriptions and salaries.
- Appoint committees, task forces and ad hoc groups unless otherwise specified in the Bylaws, and coordinate their activities.
- Make all other appointments not otherwise provided for and fill vacancies as necessary and as provided for in these Bylaws.
- Determine the date and place of each meeting of the Association and of the Board of Directors.
- Provide for the establishment and dissolution of organized clinical, occupational and special interest units, considering such recommendations as may come form the members.
- Approve fund raising activity prior to the initiation of same by any unit of the Association.
- Provide for representation at meetings of voluntary organizations, public or governmental agencies upon request or as deemed appropriate.
- Report to the Association membership at each regular meeting the business transacted between meetings.
Contact the GCNA office for meeting locations and dates at: (216) 771-6922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.